Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Season 2, Episode 4 - REINVENTION


"I believe that one defines oneself by reinvention...To be yourself. To cut yourself out of stone." - Henry Collins

Oha! Pang Miss U Q&A lang ang peg! I'm just trying to figure out the best way to fill everyone in on what's new with life.

Hindi ko nga alam kung may nagbabasa pa ba dito.  I hardly ever post here anymore so there's not usually much to read.  Pero mahalaga sa akin 'tong blog na ito. Nang sinimulan ko itong pagba-blog, it was just to share whatever general thoughts and experiences at kung anong ka ek-ekan ang dumarating sa life.

Huwaw naman! Has it really been that long since my last blog post?! Trust me, gusto ko man mag compose ng isang perfectly articulate blog kada araw but after a long, 9-12 hour work day, sometimes I just do not have the energy, desire, creativity, nor mental capacity to get back on the computer. Work has been busy and life has been crazy.

Pero heto na naman ako. May energy na naman magsulat at mag update. But this time, this will be version 2.0, Fifty Shades  Of Gemini - BRAVER, BOLDER, FIERCER! Pak! Yebaaah!!!

Silent Adventurer is back and out!

No comments: