Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Season 1, Episode 22 - REINTRODUCTION


Hello fans! (Hahaha!)

And now, I’m finally back from my hiatus! Kamusta naman ang pagha-hiatus ko ng halos sampung buwan?! Pasensya na at matagal-tagal din akong nawala. Nagbusy-busihan po ang lolo nyo! I would like to apologize to my AVID readers (avid daw o!) who have been patiently waiting for my new blog entry. Lima lang naman kayo at siguro naman ay wala kayong pakialam kung magpo-post ako o hindi!

Anyway, with all sincerity, I want to ask all of you, “Miss nyo mga blog entries ko?” They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Well, as what an old adage says, “Old habits never die.” Like how the world went since my last entry, stories still never end. And a lot of things have happened since – developments sa work, sa bahay, sa love life, sa negosyo, friends getting married, may mga nabuntis, may mga nanganak, may nag-break, may mga naging modelo, may naganap na tsunami, may naganap na ‘tsunami walk’…ang dami, I so wanted to write about all of these!

You know it’s a bit ironic returning here when this is supposed to be the last entry for season one. Pero life happened and yet, here I am ready to write and share my stories again. But enough of that and consider this as a sort of reintroduction na lang.

I am back and here to stay.

Silent Adventurer out!

No comments: