Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Season 2, Episode 7 - REALIZE


I came to realize something this morning.

In the middle of my reverie while I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom and staring at myself in the mirror, a familiar passing thought held on. It held on and made me reflect on it.

Suddenly, I came to realize that my love life has been mostly defined by cases of wrong timing, what-ifs, or what-could-have-beens. Come to think of it, I have been falling for the same shit over and over again. Without warning, I felt myself suffocating - that feeling of loneliness which I was ready to wallow myself again in frustration and self-pity.

Still, I managed to pull myself together, spit out the crap, and washed it off. There was really no sense succumbing myself to yet again another bout of reliving scenarios and pondering on possibilities.

In the end, I need to keep it in. I need to keep it real.

I will have to settle for this. That's enough for me. For now.

Silent Adventurer out!

No comments: