Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Season 1, Episode 17 - MISS


Wala pang official information akong natatanggap pero I think it’s happening.

No formal one-on-one briefing has been done but I see it coming.

It’s peculiar how I’ve managed to get the news from various sources but none from an authoritative capacity. Puro lang mga haka-haka.

But an e-mail forwarded to me confirmed it. I’m moving to Ayala indefinitely.

One week to go na lang pala and it’s starting to sink in.

I’m gonna miss L-carnitine at ang munting sari-sari store nya sa pantry.

I’m gonna miss my morning servings of Cheese Rings and Rebisco Super Thin Flakes.

I’m gonna miss the second-floor view sa room ko.

I’m gonna miss Printer 4 and its recurring problems na hindi pa rin nalulutas.

I’m gonna miss BTC and Robinson’s Supermarket.

I’m gonna miss the never-ending food supply sa pantry.

I’m gonna miss my consistent first-floor-to-second-floor-and-vice-versa trips.

I’m gonna miss the back-office.

I’m gonna miss the back-office digital weighing scale.

I’m NOT gonna miss the Banilad traffic.

I'm gonna miss Avery and Deli.

I’m gonna miss Rocky Vega’s customary after-office hours stopovers sa office ko.

I’m gonna miss L at ang mga coño hirit nya.

I’m gonna miss G-String and our regular chitchats, lunch conversations, and Mcdo dinner dates.

I’m gonna miss my regular clients and their sometimes eccentric habits and routines.

Heck, I’m even gonna miss client Oreo Haagen-Dazs and his showering. Uhmm, on second thought, I’m not gonna miss that.

One more week. Crap! It’s really starting to sink in . . .


Silent Adventurer out!

No comments: