Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Season 1, Episode 3 - TRISIKAD



Traversing the grubby corridors of Colon at around 9 in the evening, T and I were on our way home after a dinner of Balamban Liempo with Mr. A when my stomach craved for some desserts. Of course, hindi kumpleto dinner ko pag walang makain na dessert.

T looked at me and asked, "What do you wanna eat? There's that shake stand in front of the closed Chowking branch. You wanna try it?"

I gave her the glare and said, "Dili ko uy! I don't wanna risk it." And then I remembered, "Hmm, I think there's McDonald's across Gaisano. My tummy's asking for a sundae. Adto ta."

While making our way across the street, T noticed the trisikad driver lazying in a corner and snickered, "There was this funny thing that happened to me the other night here in Colon when I went home at around 4 in the morning."

"What happened?" I asked and continued walking.

T carried on, "It was scary. I was just about to finish crossing the lane when this weird trisikad driver nodded his head towards me and said 'Pang-kape lang day.'"

Muntik na akong nadapa sa sinabi niya. I laughed out loud that people started to notice.

"What a creep!" she snapped. "Anah lang! Worth lang ko pang-kape? Nescafe 3-in-1 lang ang value nako?! How much is that? Two, three pesos?!"

Still chuckling, I replied, "Basig siguro type niya mga 'coffee-skinned'!"

T laughed, "Crazy! In fairness, mas puti-puti na ra ba ko sa ako TopGel."

"Pinatulan mo na lang," I answered.

T raised an eyebrow and replied, "Hmph, ka luod uroy! He was gross and had tattoos all over. Maniac! Besides, hindi ako pang Nescafe 3-in-1 noh! Pang-Starbucks ako!"

I nodded and laughed quietly. Still, I just couldn't help myself and retorted, "Or basig pang Jimm's coffee lang siguro ka T?"

"Oy, huwag ismolin! Mahal sad ang Jimm's coffee!" she finished, as we entered the entrance to McDonald's.

Silent Adventurer out!

3 comments:

Ayet said...

basin pasakyon cya sa trisikad para naa cyay kita then kapalit cya ug coffee

Unknown said...

nya magtuyok2x ra sila ug colon! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

or basin nahan lang mag tour2x ang trici driver with her... hmmmm... sayang dili lang cya c CJ...