Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Season 1, Episode 6 - CR


So I'm sitting in my room, finishing up an e-mail, nung pumasok siya. Surprisingly, she wore another bright flowery get-up pero dressed down yata ang gusto i-project. She must have taken my cue when I complemented her with the yellowish floral outfit she wore the last time.

"Same transaction, same request," she instructed. And just like clockwork, I proceeded with the usual practice. While waiting for the account to load, she busied herself with scanning the latest news on the paper and went on with criticizing the articles and stories.

I thought to myself, Bad mood siguro ang lola. I decided for a little chitchat para change of vibe. “Where are you off to after this, Ma’m?”

“I’m going to fetch my grandson from school. He’ll be off at around 3:30,” she answered.

C’mon, keep it going. “Do you spoil your grandkids?” I continued.

She smiled, “Of course, it’s my job!”

Hayun, nag smile na. Oh, crap! Dead air. What do I say next?

So I'm thinking of a way to react when this overpowering smell spread all over my room. I frowned, turned my head and stared at her for a brief three seconds. Realizing that she was staring back with a quizzical look, I turned back to watch at my monitor.

Did she notice me staring at her? Whoo! What is that effin’ smell?! Hindi na ata gas ‘yan, solid na! Parang nakakasuka!

I was looking around my room to find the source of the revolting odor and landed gazing back at her. Recognizing that I had made her uncomfortable, I returned on staring back at my monitor. Alangan naman ako, I thought to myself. Dili man siguro akong Style in Play perfume ang nanimaho noh.

I was getting light-headed from the smell already. I had to make it quick and gave her what she needed. Once everything was done, she walked out of the room and stayed on in the lobby. What is she still doing?

“Is someone still using the CR?” I heard her ask one of our cleaning staff. “Is there another CR here?” she again asked impatiently.

I had to reply, “There’s another one downstairs.” She then quickly sauntered down the steps. I snickered and noticed she was already feeling the back of her pants.

When out of earshot, I called on the cleaning lady and requested, “Ate L-girl, pa-Lysol ko sa ako room please! Nalipong jud ko sa kabaho! Do you smell that?” She replied with a wince. I laughed at her reaction while she proceeded with dosing my room with the disinfectant spray.

Moral of the incident: Keep a poker face when you sh*t your pants.

P.S. I just heard from G-String that the bathroom downstairs smelled foul that day. Hmm, sino kaya ang may sala?

Silent Adventurer out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dare say who this is! hehehe