Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Season 1, Episode 9 - MASCULINE



“Do you know that there’s a men’s masculine wash?!” Teppy revealed to us with matching smiley face while I sat down beside G-String.

I came in late when I joined the latest Friday Food Club gathering in Handuraw. I was supposed to join them for coffee after pero natagalan yata sila sa kaka-chika. I think this caused it. Everyone was giggling when I arrived.

“Really?” I innocently asked.

Sumingit si Yam, “As in parang Lactacyd Feminine Hygiene Wash pero panlalake?”

Teppy nodded and laughed, “Guys, I am a convert! It’s true!”

Amused, I continued to ask, “So what is it?”

Nakangiti pa rin si Teppy, “It’s called Freshman Masculine Wash. Si Franny ang nag introduce saken nito and I like it. Smooth siya and feeling mo cool and fresh ka all day, down there!”

Napabuhakhak na ang lahat sa table.

Napatanong na rin si L, “So where can you buy it?”

“Sa La Nueva Supermarket lang! Hahaha!” Franny joked. “Pero I think you can now buy them in local drugstores or something.”

“And you have a choice between Tea Tree Oil and Freeze,“ Teppy cut in. “Personally, I prefer Freeze kase ang ginaw ng feeling sa ibaba!”

Hay! Sales people talaga ‘tong husband-and-wife tandem na 'to.

Napataas na lang kilay ko while they continued on with their converstion. Kung sabagay, may katuturan naman ang hygiene wash na yan. Facial and skin care products specific for men are now readily available. Guilty ako sa pagbili nito. I know rin of a lot of guys who go to salons to get hair treatment, manicures, pedicures and facial care. Peksman!

More conscious na ang mga lalake ngayon towards personal care and wanting to look good; and obviously, with this product, wanting to look and smell good down there. C’mon, sinong lalake ang hindi nagkaka-jock itch paminsan-minsan? Hell, it can get a bit sweaty and moist down there! And, yeah, I think this masculine wash product is just the thing. And, yeah, I think I’d probably end up buying it anyway!

At may website pala sila oh: http://freshmanmasculinewash.com/

Silent Adventurer out!

No comments: