Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Season 1, Episode 4 - PIMPLE

For almost a week already, I have been conscious with two pimples that have magically materialized on my face recently. It started with just one on my left cheek, and suddenly, another one appeared on the right.

And they just keep on growing! Tingnan mo nga naman, it's like they've got a life of their own! My brother even noticed and teased me that I reminded him of oh-so-freakin' Queen Amidala! Kay na-irritate na ko, I managed to name them 'Jack' and 'Khiana' - nakakabuwisit pero eventually, mawawala rin and sooner or later, babalik na naman.

Yes, people, I admit I am vain. Pero nakakabuwisit at how they positioned themselves! Prominent na prominent! Kulang na lang siguro costume at konting make-up at pwede na pang stand-in kay Natalie Portman! Anah lang!

Silent Adventurer out!   

No comments: